PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Course
You tell your students to aim for PADI Master Scuba Diver. You also want to tell them that you can take them all the way there because you’re a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT).
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating sets you apart from other dive instructors by showing your commitment to continuing your dive training and being prepared to help others continue their training as well. You also get to teach specialty diver courses – which opens the door to lots of fun while working.
What You Learn
You’re a new instructor? Just finished the IE? No problem. See me for PADI Specialty Instructor Training if you didn’t done it yet and for the Master Scuba Diver Trainer Prep Course.
As a PADI MSDT, you demonstrate to a dive employer that you have good experience in teaching diving and also can teach a range of specialty diver courses. This makes a dive center or resort more likely to offer you a position.
Moreover increase your income with multiple level training offered by you. Meet one of the requirements to qualify as a PADI Master Instructor.
As a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you
- Teach the specialties you love to teach
- Enjoy watching your student divers excel as you lead them from PADI Open Water Diver to PADI Master Scuba Diver
- To qualify as a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer, you must
- Be a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Have five PADI Specialty Instructor certifications
- Have certified at least 25 PADI Divers