PADI IDC Staff Instructor course
As a seasoned PADI Instructor, you have wisdom and experience to share with up-and-coming PADI leaders. And, you know that continuing your education never ends.
As an Instructor Development Course (IDC) Staff Instructor, you help bring up the next generation of PADI Instructors while gaining in-depth instructor-trainer knowledge.
Because IDC Staff Instructors are an integral part of the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC), you set the stage for moving on to PADI Course Director as you present topics in the IDC and help shape PADI Divemasters and Assistant Instructors into PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors
Many of dive center or resort management positions require this level of Instructor experience and training, making this an important step if you are considering a career in Dive Center or you want to open a dive shop or resort.
- You become a master of instructor-level dive theory, knowledge development teaching presentations and confined water teaching presentations
- You audit a complete IDC as a staff member rather than as a student
What You Can Teach
In addition to all the courses you can teach as a PADI Instructor can also:
- Teach PADI Assistant Instructor courses
- Assist PADI Course Directors in conducting the PADI IDCs
- Assist PADI Course Directors in conducting instructor-level continuing education
You must be
- a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification
- at least 18 years old