IDC Performance Requirements:
- Complete the following independent learning sections online through PADI eLearning, or participate in these sections during the IDC:
- Learning, Instruction and the PADI System
- General Standards and Procedures
- Risk Management
- Marketing Diving
- Start Diving
- Teaching PADI Specialty Diver Courses
- Business of Diving
- Keep Diving
- How to Teach the Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) – required for crossover candidates; optional for PADI Members
- a. Course Orientation
- b. Developing Knowledge Development Presentations
- Knowledge Development Teaching Presentation 1, 2 and 3
- 4 Es Counseling Workshop 1 and 2
- c. Teaching in Confined Water
- Skills Demonstrations Workshop
- Confined Water Teaching Presentation 1, 2, 3 and 4
- d. Conducting Open Water Dives
- Discover Scuba Diving Workshop
- Open Water Teaching Presentation 1 and 2
- e. General Standards and Procedures
- f. Open Water Diver Course
- g. Adventures in Diving Program
- Adventure Dive Workshop
- h. Rescue Diver Course
- Rescue Exercise Workshop
- i. Divemaster Course
- j. Risk Management
- Duty of Care Workshop (optional)
minimum of 3.5 on at least two.
3.4 on at least two.
a minimum of 3.4 on each skill in at least one integrated presentation.
total points, with no individual score below 3.
and have any missed questions reviewed until mastery is achieved. Retest
candidates scoring less than 75 percent.
missed questions reviewed until mastery is achieved. Retest candidates
scoring less than 75 percent.
snorkel and fins.